The Howard B. Fitzpatrick Pavilion, the School of Film and Television’s much-anticipated addition, continues to progress towards its scheduled Fall 2021 opening.
Designed by world-renowned architecture firm SOM, the pavilion will add 24,000 square feet to SFTV’s already industry-leading facilities.
The pavilion boasts numerous state-of-the-art features, including:
- New Student Success Center, serving some 700 students with academic advising, mentorship, career development, creative support services, and special programs
- Flexible classroom spaces
- Two screening rooms
- Immersive media lab
- Post-production lab
- Animation lab
- Camera-directing stage
- Flexible motion-capture area
- Screenwriting Village
- Student Collaboration Lounge
- Rooftop garden
- 86-seat theater with 4k projection
For more information and to take a tour of the renderings, please visit SFTV’s Howard B. Fitzpatrick Pavilion page.